Can you be a high level athlete while eating a ketogenic diet?
Welcome to the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast I’m your host Siim Land and our guest today is Brianna Stubbs. Brianna has a PhD in Metabolic Physiology from the University of Oxford and she was a professional rower for the rowing team of Great Britain.
She’s a two time champion at the World Rowing Championships. Currently, she’s the leading researcher at HVMN, which is a company that produces performance supplements for the ketogenic diet. Brianna welcome to the show.
- How Brianna Got Into Researching Ketosis 02:30
- How Long Does It Take to Become Keto Adapted 12:45
- What Sports Benefit From the Ketogenic Diet 19:40
- Can Power Athletes Use Keto 28:22
- Effects of Exogenous Ketones on Performance 33:50
- Difference Between Ketone Salts and Esters 38:20
- What Brianna Eats When Training for an Ironman 52:27
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!