Want to go on a diet and lose some weight but you’re afraid of slowing down your metabolism?
Before you start dieting listen to this podcast about how to avoid metabolic adaptation with intermittent fasting.
In this episode of the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast, we're going to have another live Q&A from my YouTube channel that talks about metabolic adaptation and how to avoid it with intermittent fasting.
- Metabolic Adaptation Explained 00:41
- How to Avoid Metabolic Adaptation 05:10
- How to Maintain Muscle and Burn Fat Instead of Muscle 10:12
- What About Eating 2 Meals a Day 16:17
- Do You Have to Change Your Fasting Window 17:55
- Weight Training While Dry Fasting 23:50
- High Protein and Cancer Rates 25:30
- Carnosine and Anti Aging Effects 31:19
- Carnivore Diet and the Microbiome 38:27
- Can You Smoke and Gain Autophagy 42:00
- Dairy Products and Longevity 43:30
- What Diet to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome 47:00
- Are Probiotics Essential on Keto 54:34
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Blog Post How to Avoid Metabolic Adaptation
- Last Podcast with Marty Kendall About Ketones and Insulin
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!