Modern life disrupts our sleep not only because of artificial light and stress but also due to temperatures, food, EMF, and many other things. Most people prefer living in a constantly stable temperature but that's actually not the best thing for your sleep quality.
Welcome to the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast I’m your host Siim Land and our guest today is Tara Youngblood. Tara is a physicist and the co-founder and chief scientist at Chili Sleep Systems. She helps people get the coolest sleep ever with the use of technology and biohacking.
- How Tara Started Selling Chilipads 01:59
- Temperatures and Sleep Homeostasis 05:43
- Why Did Humans Evolve Sleep Mechanisms 11:27
- What's the Best Temperature for Sleep 15:10
- Difference Between the Chilipad and the Ooler 22:58
- EMF and Sleep Disruption 26:15
- Sleeping Cold and Brown Fat Activation 28:49
- Stress, Alcohol, and Sleep Recovery 30:24
- What If Your Spouse Likes a Different Temperature 40:06
- White Noise as a Sleep Aid 45:59
- Chronotypes and Morningness VS Eveningness 49:15
And Much More...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Get a Discount on the Ooler
- Get a Discount on the Chilipad
- Metabolic Autophagy Master Class
- Total Sleep Optimization Video Course
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Last Podcast With Andy Mant on Blue Light
- Blog Post: How Blue Light Affects Your Body
- Biohacking Bootcamp in Estonia December 7-9th
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program