Saying that intermittent fasting is the same for everyone is like trying to chop wood with a butcher's cleaver - I mean, it does look like an axe, but it's still pretty stupid and unproductive.
In this episode of the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast, I'm going to talk about what's the ideal intermittent fasting window for you. I'll help to figure out how long you should fast and what other principles to keep in mind.
- Different Types of Fasting Windows 01:59
- Best Time to Eat and Fast 03:48
- How to Fast for Fat Loss 09:28
- How to Fast for Muscle Growth 10:46
- How to Fast on Keto VS Carbs 16:55
- How to Fast for Shift Work 20:24
- How Often to Have Extended Fasts 23:04
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Link to Article with Studies
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Metabolic Autophagy Audiobook
- Metabolic Autophagy Master Class
- Total Sleep Optimization Video Course
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!