Are you getting enough essential nutrients in your diet? Do your genetics or lifestyle habits predispose you to certain deficiencies and errors?
Welcome to the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast. I’m your host Siim Land and our guest today is Chris Masterjohn. Chris has a PhD in Nutritional Sciences and he’s currently an independent researcher. He has a website chrismasterjohnphd.com where he creates content and courses about optimizing nutrition.
- How Chris Went From Vegan to Weston A Price 01:30
- Are Vegan Diets Nutrient Dense Enough 09:45
- The 80/20 Rule of Nutrition 23:02
- What Are the Most Nutrient Dense Foods 31:49
- Are You Eating Too Much Meat 37:48
- What Is Optimal Nutrition 45:55
- Benefits to Nutrient Deficiencies and Hormesis 46:55
- Fasting and Feasting 01:02:00
And much more...
Check out this nutrition cheat sheet by Chris Masterjohn PhD to prioritize nutrient density and promote your longevity and performance.
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Chris Masterjohn Nutrition Cheat Sheet
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Metabolic Autophagy Audiobook
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!