Why do some people see amazing results with keto while others don't? How do ketones change during keto adaptation and how does it affect physical performance?
Welcome to the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast. I'm your host Siim Land and our guest today is Chris Irvin aka The Ketologist. Chris is the education manager at Perfect Keto and he also has a degree in nutrition and sports science.
- Latest Research on Ketogenic Diets and Appetite Suppression 03:36
- What Do Ketones Show 11:20
- How Long Does it Take to Become Keto Adapted 19:01
- Train Low Compete High Principle 33:00
- Targeted Ketogenic Diet - Who Should Do It 36:55
- What to Focus on When Losing Weight with Keto 44:30
- How to Overcome Weight Loss Plateaus 52:30
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Last Podcast with Marty Kendall About Ketones and Insulin
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!