"Aging is a disease and we can cure it," says David Sinclair in his book Lifespan. Why do we age and what can we do about it?
In this episode of the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast we talk with Dr David Sinclair. Dr Sinclair is a professor of genetics at Harvard Medical School. He's one of the world's leading experts in anti-aging, longevity, and epigenetics.
- What Causes Aging and Why It Happens 03:00
- How to Slow Down the Aging Process 08:57
- Why Do Sirtuin Genes Promote Longevity 11:50
- Xenohormesis and Resveratrol 13:55
- What is NAD and How It Affects Aging 18:55
- Different Types of NAD Boosters 20:46
- Signs of Aging 25:00
- How Dr Sinclair Exercises 29:25
- Metformin, mTOR, and Insulin 34:00
- What's the Upper Limit for Human Lifespan 39:58
- What Area of Research Is Most Promising 43:58
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- David Sinclair's Book Lifespan
- David Sinclair's Instagram
- Link to Article About Longevity Pathways in Humans
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Metabolic Autophagy Audiobook
- Metabolic Autophagy Master Class
- Total Sleep Optimization Video Course
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!