What is the best time to eat according to the circadian rhythm?
Circadian rhythms are biological rhythms in our body that control all metabolic and physiological processes. When to eat while intermittent fasting? Greg Potter will tell you an answer.
Welcome to the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast I'm your host Siim Land. Our guest today is Greg Potter from Human.OS. Greg has a PhD in the Leeds University of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Medicine. His research focuses on circadian rhythms and light-dark cycles.
- What Are the Circadian Rhythms 03:50
- Negative Side Effects of Circadian Disruptions 09:40
- Sleep Deprivation VS Circadian Disruption 14:54
- Time Restricted Eating 17:00
- Eating Early VS Eating Late 27:00
- How Long Should You Fast and Eat 35:20
- Biggest Disruptors of Sleep 40:01
- Sleep Optimization Tactics 46:38
And Much More...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Greg Potter's Instagram
- Join Me and Greg at the Health Optimisation Summit in London
- Biohacker Summit in Helsinki November 1-2 - Use Code SIIM for a 10% Discount!
- Metabolic Autophagy Master Class
- Total Sleep Optimization Video Course
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Last Podcast With Andy Mant on Blue Light
- Blog Post: How Blue Light Affects Your Body
- Biohacking Bootcamp in Estonia December 7-9th
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program