We've heard that there are millions of bacteria living inside you and that you're actually a superorganism. However, the field of microbiome and probiotics has become a target for clever marketing and vague descriptions about it.
Welcome to the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast I'm your host Siim Land and our guest today is Raja Dhir. Raja is the co-founder of Seed and a scientist. He's on the editorial board of the journal Microbiome and sits on the advisory committee.
- How Raja Got Into Microbiome Research 01:42
- How Many Bugs Live Inside You 04:16
- What Does Diversity Mean 07:06
- What Are Probiotics 14:40
- Which Strains of Bacteria Help with Weight Loss 21:15
- Why Do People Have Gut Problems 26:40
- Is There a Microbiome in the Brain 33:01
- Leaky Gut and Intestinal Permeability 38:30
- Circadian Rhythms and the Microbiome 40:50
- Tips for Maintaining Gut Health 43:40
- Red Meat, Fish, TMAO, and Gut Health 47:55
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- SEED Daily Synbiotic Probiotic
- Biohacker Summit in Helsinki November 1-2 - Use Code SIIM for a 10% Discount!
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Metabolic Autophagy Audiobook
- Metabolic Autophagy Master Class
- Total Sleep Optimization Video Course
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!