They say sleep is for the weak and wicked. Unfortunately, this kind of a mentality has many short- and long-term consequences on your health and performance.
In this episode of the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast, I'm going to walk you through the importance of sleep, crazy effects of sleep deprivation, and what to do to improve it. This is taken from my just released Total Sleep Optimization Video Course.
- Paradox of Sleep 01:24
- Effects of Sleep Deprivation 03:43
- Sleep Deprivation and the Brain 06:30
- Sleep and Mortality 09:10
- Signs of Sleep Deprivation 12:00
- How to Optimize Your Sleep 15:34
- Optimize Your Circadian Rhythms 20:00
- How Much Sleep Is Needed 23:03
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Total Sleep Optimization Video Course
- The OURA Ring for Sleep Tracking
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Metabolic Autophagy Audiobook
- Metabolic Autophagy Master Class
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!