If you're into intermittent fasting, then you don't consider skipping breakfast unhealthy or damaging. However, there's some conflicting opinions about eating earlier in the day or later.
This episode of the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast talks about Early Time Restricted Feeding vs Late Time Restricted Feeding and whether or not there's any difference between them. To eat breakfast or not...that is the question.
- Difference Between Intermittent Fasting and Time Restricted Eating 01:20
- Circadian Rhythms and Time Restricted Eating 03:00
- Early Time Restricted Eating Benefits 07:55
- Early VS Late Time Restricted Eating 10:50
- Eating Too Close to Bed 13:22
- Best Time to Eat Food 15:23
- Circadian Rhythms of Hunger 17:10
- Pros and Cons of Eating Early VS Later 19:20
- How Long Should You Fast a Day 21:40
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Link to Article with Studies
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Metabolic Autophagy Audiobook
- Metabolic Autophagy Master Class
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!