Why are so many people in modern society sick or obese? Is it because of the sedentary lifestyle, overindulgence of processed food, chronic stress, being addicted to comfort or the combination of all those things?
In this episode of the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast, I'm going to play you Chapter Two of my book Metabolic Autophagy. It's titled The Hedonic Treadmill. You can get the audiobook from my website using this link.
- A Nation Is Born Stoic and Dies Epicurean 00:55
- Hedonic Adaptation 05:30
- The Bliss Point 08:28
- Your Hedonic Homeostasis 10:31
- Stoicism and Hedonism 15:40
- Why Intermittent Fasting 19:46
- Fasting VS Starvation VS Caloric Restriction 28:20
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Metabolic Autophagy Audiobook
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!