Cancer is a very difficult disease with many reasons it happens. A lot of it has to do with stagnation, inflammation, and oxidative stress in the body. Lactic acidosis describes the accumulation of lactate and hypoxic waste inside the body that begins to create cell starvation, carcinogenesis, and further tightening of muscles.
Welcome to the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast I’m your host Siim Land and our guest today is Darren Schmidt. Darren is a doctor of chiropractic from DC and owner of the Nutritional Healing Center of Ann Arbor. He also creates content and teaches people about optimizing their health.
- What Is Lactic Acidosis 02:55
- Breathing and Lactic Acidosis 08:45
- What Promotes Lactic Acidosis 11:00
- Best Diets for Treating Lactic Acidosis and Cancer 14:45
- Exercise and Lactic Acidosis 24:55
- Ketoacidosis and Ketosis 30:00
- Foods to Treat Lactic Acidosis 31:30
- Causation Between Meat and Cancer 38:00
- Blood Tests for Lactic Acidosis and Cardiovascular Disease 52:20
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- OFFER: Get FREE Bacon + $20 OFF & Free Shipping from ButcherBox!
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!