#110 Dry Fasting, Deuterium, Autophagy, and Thyroid Functioning - Metabolic Autophagy Master Class Q&A
Should you eliminate gluten and dairy from your diet for the rest of your life? What about vegetables that lower your thyroid functioning? Those questions have quite profound effects on your long-term health that at first glance seem too simplistic.
This is a recent live Q&A on my YouTube channel about the Metabolic Autophagy Master Class Video Course. You can get the Master Class for a 20% discount by using the code SIIM20. It's valid until March 31st. Act now and learn how to optimize your metabolism for the rest of your life!
- Foods to Increase MMA Performance 03:15
- Carnivore Diet and Deuterium Depletion 08:15
- Do Saunas Increase Autophagy 09:40
- Thyroid Function and Lifespan 10:54
- Should You Eliminate Gluten and Dairy From Your Life 16:20
- How to Increase Nutrient Absorption 21:45
- Does Dry Fasting Fix Loose Skin 26:05
- Can You Spot Reduce Fat 29:13
- D-Ribose During Fasting 35:19
- Cold Exposure and Autophagy 39:30
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Metabolic Autophagy Master Class Video Course
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!