If you were to be thrown into the wild, you'd survive only on the food you'll find in your local environment. That's how humans evolved over the course of eons.
Seasonal eating is very easily transcended in the modern world thanks to supermarkets, agriculture, freezing, and other preservation methods. It's great. However, what kind of an effect it has on our circadian biology is still very much unknown.
Welcome to the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast. I'm your host Siim Land and our guest today is Mike Mutzel. Mike is the host of High Intensity Health podcast and YouTube channel. He’s also a MS in Clinical Nutrition, an author, speaker, and a functional medicine consultant.
- Time for Keto, Time for Carbs 04:59
- Circadian Biology and Nutrition 12:20
- Growing and Eating Animals 21:30
- Intermittent Fasting VS Caloric Restriction 27:10
- Epigenetics of Ketosis 38:09
- Metabolic Monday Fasting 41:09
- How Omega-3 Fatty Acid Balance Affects Your Health 52:06
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Mike Mutzel's YouTube Channel and Podcast
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!