"All disease begins in the gut" said Hippocrates the father of modern medicine.
Most people in the modern world suffer from some form of digestive issue or gut problem. Part of it has to do with poor nutritional quality of our diet but also because of lack of digestive enzymes.
Today's guest of the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast is Wade Lightheart. Wade is a 3x Champion of Canadian Natural Bodybuilding. He's also one of the founders of Bioptimizers, which is a supplement company that fixes digestion.
- How Wade went from bodybuilding champion to digestion optimizer 04:50
- Problems with conventional fitness diets 12:00
- Most common digestion problems people suffer from 15:55
- Why you have poor digestion 20:30
- Should you eat a raw diet 30:02
- Stress and Inflammation on digestion 38:45
- Electrolytes and minerals for digestion 42:21
- What about lectins, gluten, and phytonutrients 43:55
- Food combining and digestion 47:22
- What Wade eats on a vegetarian diet 51:55
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I'd greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You'll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.
- Bioptimizers Masszymes Digestive Enzymes for Improved Digestion
- Bioptimizers HCL Breakthrough Digestive Aid
- Bioptimizers P3-OM Probiotic Supplement
- My NEW BOOK Metabolic Autophagy
- Get the FULL GUIDE to INTERMITTENT FASTING FREE BOOK
- Get the Metabolic Autophagy Program
- Keto Adaptation Manual Book
- Watch the Biohacking Bootcamp Videos on Patreon
- Use the Code SIIM for a 10% discount on BluBlox Glasses
- Use the Code redsiim at Redlightrising.co.uk
- Body Mind Empowerment Handbook
- Keto Fit Program
- Keto // IF Program
P.S. The HD video recordings of all the Biohacker Summit Tallinn speeches are now released. Incredible information about optimizing your health and well-being. My own speech talks about doing fasting with training for longevity and muscle growth. Check it out!