Naturally with no entrepreneurial talent, starting off as a comedian and screenwriter in his adolescence, Tom Bilyeu co-founded the second fastest growing private company in North America Quest Nutrition and grew it by 57 000% in its first 3 years.
In 2016 Tom and his wife Lisa started Impact Theory, a for-profit media company designed to "leverage the self-sustaining power of commerce to radically influence global culture."
Currently, Impact Theory is in its community building phase and they're interviewing some of the most successful people in the world on their YouTube channel
In this episode of the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast, I'm going to be hopping on Tom's live stream on Instagram in his house in Beverly Hills
We're going to talk about
- What's the personality trait Tom's most proud of 01:40
- What habit he wished he had adopted earlier 05:37
- Can staying too humble backfire at your success 08:28
- How Tom Bilyeu built Quest Nutrition 13:30
- Tom's favorite books 14:50
- Should you focus on your strengths or weaknesses 15:45
- What should every person do every day 20:00
- How to decide what's your most important thing for your goals 25:24
- What to do when you feel stuck and lost 28:28
- How do you know what to do when you don't know what to do 32:20
And much more...
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
P.S. The OURA ring is having a pre-sale with a -$75 discount.
You can get the new OURA ring 2.0 at a huge bargain
There I only have 10 codes left
Use this CODE at ouraring.com TNELDDPXRDJ
#success #motivation #entrepreneurship