"It's gonna help you to burn fat and when you do eat it'll help you to build muscle - the Holy Grail of body composition"
"Mindless eating...people eating just because they're bored...because they don't know what else to do"
"You have to eat a ton of protein, whey shakes, and aim for at least 6 small meals a day. How many people would freak out if they had to fast for even as little as 20 hours per day?"
What's the deal with intermittent fasting?
Why do some people deliberately choose to not eat anything during certain periods of the day?
Are they insane in the head?
That's what we'll be talking in today's Body Mind Empowerment Podcast.
I'm Siim Land and our guest is my friend Philip Ghezelbash. Philip is a YouTuber, a trainer, and an author.
We're going to talk about:
- What made me and Philip say enough and start intermittent fasting
- Is it dangerous to be eating all the time
- How much protein can your body absorb in one sitting before you pee out the rest
- Can you get as big as Kai Greene with intermittent fasting
- Will fasting and skipping meals make your brain sharper
- The crazy situation where fat and exogenous ketones may raise insulin and kick you out of a fasted state
- Why you may potentially lose muscle mass while fasting and how to prevent it
- The best way to work out in a fasted state
- How can long term keto adaptation affect your physical performance
- Why I suffered during my first time trying to get into ketosis
- What're the surest ways of increasing your life span
And much more...
To support this podcast, then I'd appreciate if you could leave us a review on iTunes and follow me on social media.
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
P.S. The OURA ring is having a pre-sale with a -$75 discount.
You can get the new OURA ring 2.0 at a huge bargain
There I only have 10 codes left
Use this CODE at ouraring.com TNELDDPXRDJ
#health #fasting #nutrition