I can't stop procrastinating...Why do I procrastinate???
Sounds familiar? Of course, it does.
We've all experienced it...this impending feeling of Resistance and Procrastination
- You're putting things off...
- Doing them tomorrow - some day...
- And you don't take action.
What's worse, you can feel procrastination eating you alive.
That's how you know you're procrastinating in the first place - you have this urge that says:
"I should be doing this but there's something stopping me."
If you're having that feeling right now, then I recommend you to go ahead and do it as soon as possible.
But if you don't know how where to start, then this episode of the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast is just for you.
I think of myself as a creative as well as a productive person - I write books, run a blog, make YouTube videos, and have this podcast.
So, it's safe to say, I'm very well acquainted with Resistance and Procrastination - we meet again... - but also knowing how to overcome them.
In this episode:
- What's the root cause of procrastination
- The invisible force that's haunting every human alive
- Which is the number one ability for doing what you know you need to do
- How to get things going
- When to know that you've actually got somewhere
- How I battled with procrastination while writing this
- The 3 Steps to Overcoming Procrastination and Resistance
And much more...
To support this podcast, then I'd appreciate if you could leave us a review on iTunes and follow me on social media.
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to read the written blog post of this podcast episode, then check out this link.
To ignore procrastination and act in spite of resistance, then it's a good idea to have solid routines and habits in place that would put your success on autopilot. Click here to get my Morning Routine Course at a 70% discount!
P.S. The OURA ring is having a pre-sale with a -$75 discount.
You can get the new OURA ring 2.0 at a huge bargain
There I only have 10 codes left
Use this CODE at ouraring.com TNELDDPXRDJ
#goals #procrastination #productivity