- You don’t feel anything particular that can be described as having an experience.
- You’re not sad, not happy, not resentful, not motivated or inspired.
- You’re simply there in the present moment with no thoughts running through your head, no future plans you’re going to do, no anxieties, no attachments – just it
What is this 'IT'?
What I’m talking about is the core essence of existence itself – what it’s like to be anything and to experience something.
There are many definitions as to what consciousness is, why do we possess it and how it expresses itself.
But no scientific consensus has been reached
That's the topic of today's Body Mind Empowerment Podcast. I'm Siim Land and I'm definitely not an expert in this topic. However, I've done some research and I'm confident in sharing some ideas.
In this episode:
- What is the essence of consciousness
- What is the Body Mind Problem
- Was Rene Descartes right?
- The biggest bag that's pulled over your head
- Are you living in the Matrix?
And much more...
To support this podcast, then I'd appreciate if you could leave us a review on iTunes and follow me on social media.
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to read the written blog post of this podcast episode, then check out this link.
P.S. The OURA ring is having a holiday season sale with a -$100 discount.
You can get the new OURA ring 2.0 at a huge bargain
There I only have 3 codes left
Use this CODE at ouraring.com TNELDDPXL7Z
#goals #newyear #motivation