Have you wondered what are the physical limitations of your body?
- How much stress could you handle without losing it?
- How much exercise could you do without fainting?
- How many days could you go without getting hungry?
Evolutionarily, our bodies are adaptation machines
Our bodies get used to a whole range of stressors and stimuli that actually make us stronger and healthier than before.
Intermittent fasting is a nutritional strategy that incorporates periods of food abstinence with feasting.
There are many reason people do intermittent fasting, starting with weight loss and ending with anti-aging.
But the question I want to ask you is: How does your body respond to exercise while fasting?
That's the topic of today's Body Mind Empowerment Podcast.
I'm going to play you the highlights of my recent Facebook Livestream, which includes
- How does your body respond to exercise while fasting?
- What's the difference between fasting on a ketogenic diet and a diet that doesn't restrict carbohydrates?
- How to avoid muscle loss while fasting?
- What's the best way to burn fat with fasted exercise?
- How to do resistance training with intermittent fasting?
- My personal experience with post-workout fasting
And much more...
Make sure you subscribe and share it with someone who could use this information!
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
#bodymindempowerment #fitness #biohacking