To be honest, I think the ketogenic diet is showing to be the optimal human diet for health and performance.
Because you have more energy, you burn more fat, you feel amazing and the science is backing it up as well
- What's the latest research on the ketogenic diet?
- How can you use keto to enhance human performance and health?
- Do we need a Ketogenic Bible?
That's the topics of today's Body Mind Empowerment Podcast with Siim Land.
We have a special guest Ryan Lowery from Tampa Florida.
Ryan is the president and co-founder of the Applied Science and Performance Institute, which is one of the top athletic research labs in the world.
Dr Jacob Wilson and Ryan Lowery are the leading experts and researchers in the ketogenic diet and exercise performance.
They investigate the cream of the crop – the top-notch athletes from many fields – and they’re releasing a ton of fascinating studies on building muscle, burning fat and living longer.
They are also the authors of The Ketogenic Bible - a recent book that's been very well-received by the community.
We talk about:
- The latest research about keto and exercise
- What are the practical applications of the ketogenic diet
- Which type of exercise is best for boosting ketosis
- Can you eat too much protein on keto?
- How do exogenous ketones change your metabolism?
- What is The Ketogenic Bible?
And much more...
To support this podcast, then I'd appreciate if you could leave us a review on iTunes and follow me on social media.
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms